Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first action by "Abdul Mahdi" with the new Prime Minister ..

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The first action by "Abdul Mahdi" with the new Prime Minister .. Empty The first action by "Abdul Mahdi" with the new Prime Minister ..

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Feb 2020, 3:20 am

[size=32]The first action by "Abdul Mahdi" with the new Prime Minister ..[/size]
    Sunday 02 February 2020 at 10:24 am (173 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Former Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi have agreed to work together in a manner consistent with the requirements of the commissioning phase.

According to a statement, he blessed "Abdul-Mahdi Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, for assigning him the position of new prime minister, expressing" putting all possibilities for his success in his next mission. "

The two parties agreed to meet at the first possible opportunity to work together in proportion to the requirements of the commissioning stage and the success of the democratic process in the best way.

Allawi announced yesterday that he was assigned to head the Iraqi government against the backdrop of continuing demonstrations denouncing the economic situation and political turmoil in the country.

In a televised speech after his assignment by the Presidency of the Republic to form the new government, Allawi pledged, to form a government that is far from sectarianism and work to hold early elections, as well as dialogue with demonstrators against political and economic conditions.

This nomination comes to end a political crisis that has been going on for more than two months. Allawi will run the country until early elections, and he must form a new government within a month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:35 pm