Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Integrity: Issuance of a recruitment order against the former director of Education for Nine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity - Federal Integrity: Issuance of a recruitment order against the former director of Education for Nine Empty Federal Integrity: Issuance of a recruitment order against the former director of Education for Nine

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Feb 2020, 2:50 am

[size=35][size=35]Federal Integrity: Issuance of a recruitment order against the former director of Education for Nineveh[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-02-04 | 02:43
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The Federal Integrity Commission announced, on Tuesday, that the Judicial Investigative Authority responsible for integrity issues in Nineveh issued an order to bring the former Director General to the education of the former province.

The investigation department of the commission, while talking about the details of the case, indicated that "the recruitment order issued against the former director general of education in the former Nineveh Governorate came against the background of not spending the financial dues of the contracting contractors to implement rehabilitation projects for a number of schools in the governorate after the end of their work."

And the department added that "the order of recruitment in the case that the commission investigated and referred to the judiciary was issued in accordance with the provisions of Article (340) of the Iraqi Penal Code."

It is noteworthy that the authority announced at the end of last January the issuance of a recruitment order against the former director-general of the governorate education for the charge of contracting with a private bank to deduct the amount of ten thousand dinars from the salaries of the Directorate of Education without the presence of a legal basis.
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:04 pm