Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee reveals the surplus in the investment budget for 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee reveals the surplus in the investment budget for 2019 Empty A parliamentary committee reveals the surplus in the investment budget for 2019

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Feb 2020, 1:47 pm

A parliamentary committee reveals the surplus in the investment budget for 2019

17:50 - 02/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    A committee evaluating the governmental program and parliamentary strategic planning revealed, on Tuesday, the financial surplus in the investment budget for 2019, while it showed that the expected deficit in the 2020 budget is inaccurate and merely a planning deficit that does not exist on the ground.
    A member of the committee, Inaam Al-Khuzai, said in a statement to "Information", that "the government allocated 33 trillion Iraqi dinars to the investment part of the 2019 budget, of which only 11 trillion dinars were used until last October," noting that "all projects were suspended since October due to the protests." Popularity. ”
    She added that "the surplus from the investment budget amounted to 22 trillion Iraqi dinars that can be re-allocated to investment projects or to pay off external debts", indicating that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pays 13 trillion Iraqi dinars for foreign debt and may benefit from those excess funds in this aspect."
    It showed that "the expected deficit in the budget of 2020, amounting to 48 trillion dinars, is exaggerated and does not exist on the ground, as it is planned and not real."
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, earlier, that the House of Representatives will receive the federal budget bill for 2020 from the Council of Ministers in the month of April. It ended 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:44 am