Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The decision to remove American forces is binding on Allawi's government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Deputy: The decision to remove American forces is binding on Allawi's government Empty Deputy: The decision to remove American forces is binding on Allawi's government

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Feb 2020, 6:20 am

Deputy: The decision to remove American forces is binding on Allawi's government

10:38 - 02/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Haneen Al-Qadu coalition confirmed on Wednesday that the House’s decision to remove the American forces is binding on the new government, considering that these forces are now a threat to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Al-Quddu said in a statement to "Information", that "the decision of the House of Representatives to remove American forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is binding on the Iraqi government to implement it, given that it came at the request of the executive authority."
    And he added, "It is now binding on the government to take immediate action to get America out of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," warning that it "started to pose a real threat, as well as its support for terrorism directly."
    The American "ABC News" network had reported in its report today that the top commander of the American forces in the Middle East, General Frank McKinsey, "The Secret" to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is stopping the decision to withdraw[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from the country. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:35 am