Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget deficit is real and planned only and will change after its ar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget deficit is real and planned only and will change after its ar Empty Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget deficit is real and planned only and will change after its ar

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:34 pm

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget deficit is real and planned only and will change after its arrival in Parliament

19:26 - 05/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Wednesday, that the expected deficit in the Federal Budget Law for 2020 is real and only planned, while it indicated that the deficit rate will change after the budget reaches the House of Representatives during the next month.
    Member of the Committee, Siham Shannon, said in a statement to "Information", that "the expected deficit of 48 trillion Iraqi dinars in the 2020 budget is not real and does not exist on the ground and merely a planning deficit", pointing out that "the deficit was monitored in the operational budget only."
    She added that "the percentage of the deficit in the budget of 2020 will change after its arrival in the House of Representatives next month, because the selling price of a barrel of oil has risen and this enhances the reduction of the expected deficit rate," noting that "the Financial Management Law voted by the House of Representatives allowed the circulation of investment funds for non-stop projects, as well On the obligation of the government to submit the final accounts of all ministries before the end of March for each year and this helps to know the true size of the deficit.
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, earlier, that the House of Representatives will receive the federal budget bill for 2020 from the Council of Ministers during the month of April. Ended 25 t

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:39 am