Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khazali reveals the details of the American plan to assassinate Sadr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Khazali reveals the details of the American plan to assassinate Sadr Empty Khazali reveals the details of the American plan to assassinate Sadr

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Feb 2020, 1:59 am

Khazali reveals the details of the American plan to assassinate Sadr

09:44 - 06/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Secretary General of the Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq movement Sheikh Qais Khazali revealed on Thursday the details of the American plan to assassinate the leader of the Sadrist movement [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , indicating that the plan was aimed at causing civil war.
    Khazali said in a televised interview, followed by "The Information", that "the first American-Israeli assassination project that she wanted to implement in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was the assassination project of Muqtada Sadr, as she wanted to kill him and accuse the Asa’ib al-Haq movement of this, to cause internal fighting."
    Khazali added, "This information has reached [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , so a situation has been arranged so that he does not remain in Iraq in order to preserve his life and ward off sedition."
    It is noteworthy that American media close to the White House were attacking the leader of the Sadrist movement [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because of his recent calls for an exit.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:57 am