Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Biden connects three Iraqi leaders and urging them to unite in the face of Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Biden connects three Iraqi leaders and urging them to unite in the face of Daash Empty Biden connects three Iraqi leaders and urging them to unite in the face of Daash

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jun 2014, 7:12 am

Biden connects three Iraqi leaders and urging them to unite in the face of Daash

19-06-2014 01:20 PM

Senator-Joe-Biden.jpg

The White House said on Thursday that U.S. Vice President Joe Biden spoke to three of the Iraqi leaders yesterday to induce autism in the face of militants organizing the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant, and the emphasis on the need to form a government that includes all the spectra after the general election on April 30 last year. 
    According to a statement issued for the White House, Biden spoke with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi and the Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani. , and the White House said in the statement about telephone conversations' in every conversation stressed Vice President also emphasized the need for national unity in the face of the threat from al Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant on all Iraqi sects and coordination on security issues in the future and to move forward aggressively towards the formation of a new government under the Constitution. '

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:38 am