Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Haddad demands the protesters to maintain peace and prevent the infiltrators from infiltrating th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Haddad demands the protesters to maintain peace and prevent the infiltrators from infiltrating th Empty Al-Haddad demands the protesters to maintain peace and prevent the infiltrators from infiltrating th

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Feb 2020, 6:11 am

Al-Haddad demands the protesters to maintain peace and prevent the infiltrators from infiltrating them

14:28 - 06/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Bashir Al-Haddad, on Thursday called for peaceful demonstrators to maintain peaceful demonstrations and cooperate with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] prevent infiltrators and vandals from penetrating their ranks.
    "We warn of the seriousness of the aggravation of the situation and the unfortunate events that occurred in Najaf. We strongly reject it, and the current government should shoulder its responsibilities and take the necessary measures to protect peaceful demonstrators and the stability of the province," Al-Haddad said in a statement.
    Al-Haddad called for "speeding up the necessary measures and forming a crisis cell to find out the details of the accident and hold the perpetrators and those responsible for this chaos and problems accountable," calling for peaceful demonstrators to "maintain peaceful demonstrations and cooperate with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]To secure sit-ins and protests, and to prevent infiltrators and saboteurs from infiltrating their ranks, to continue to claim civil and civil rights in law. ”
    The Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the armed forces, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] directed earlier today, Thursday, the formation of an investigative committee on security incidents in the Najaf province during the past hours. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:26 am