Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kindi: Saleh, al-Halbusi, and al-Barzani are tools to implement the new US plans in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kindi: Saleh, al-Halbusi, and al-Barzani are tools to implement the new US plans in Iraq Empty Al-Kindi: Saleh, al-Halbusi, and al-Barzani are tools to implement the new US plans in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Feb 2020, 1:32 am

Al-Kindi: Saleh, al-Halbusi, and al-Barzani are tools to implement the new US plans in Iraq

18:23 - 06/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    Political analyst Hashem Al-Kindy affirmed on Thursday that the American plans to expand and re-occupy Iraq are now implemented by three tools, which are the presidents of the republic, parliament and the Kurdistan region, indicating that the parliament’s presidency has limited its role by paralyzing the council by issuing any other decisions that emphasize the removal of the Americans.
    Al-Kindi said to "Information", that "Washington is preparing for a new stage in Iraq, which is expanding the number of its bases in the Kurdistan region and moving other bases in northern Baghdad to the region."
    He added that "American policy is now being implemented by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tools, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] everyone has a pivotal role in implementing the plans." He pointed out that "the Presidency of the Republic meets American personalities and is looking into a mechanism to implement those plans."
    He explained that the presidency of the parliament is working on the role of paralyzing the parliament by disrupting the issuance of any new parliamentary resolution that supports the decision to remove [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Iraq, pointing out that “the Kurdistan region is working to host the new American bases.” Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:34 am