Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The text of Iyad Allawi's message to the Secretary General of the United Nations

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The text of Iyad Allawi's message to the Secretary General of the United Nations Empty The text of Iyad Allawi's message to the Secretary General of the United Nations

Post by rocky Fri 07 Feb 2020, 2:16 am

[size=35][size=35]The text of Iyad Allawi's message to the Secretary General of the United Nations[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-02-07 | 03:49
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]Alsumaria News, today, Friday, publishes the text of the message sent by National Leader Iyad Allawi to the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres, regarding the events taking place in Iraq, confirming to him the deterioration of the situation to a terrible and dangerous level in the country, which called on him to immediately intervene and stop the bloodshed and campaigns of repression, killing and assassination The kidnapping and intimidation of the people of the Iraqi people rising peacefully.

[/size]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The text of Iyad Allawi's message to the Secretary General of the United Nations Empty Iyad Allawi sends a message to the Security Council to hold those responsible for the bloodshed of i

Post by rocky Fri 07 Feb 2020, 2:17 am

[size=35][size=35]Iyad Allawi sends a message to the Security Council to hold those responsible for the bloodshed of innocent people in Iraq accountable[/size]

Policy

2020-02-06 | 11:32

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The President of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, announced on Thursday that he had sent a message to the Security Council to hold those involved in the bloodshed of innocent people in Iraq accountable.

Allawi said in a tweet on his site on "Twitter" and seen by Alsumaria News: "I sent a message to Anthony Guterres, to the League of Arab States, and the foreign ministers of the permanent members of the Security Council, in addition to the Organization of the Islamic Conference."

He added that the message came "to show the reality of what is going on in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the need to hold those involved to account for the bloodshed of innocent demonstrators and bring them to [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2820618001/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar/]the International Criminal Court[/url] ."

[/size]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The text of Iyad Allawi's message to the Secretary General of the United Nations Empty Allawi explains why he addressed the United Nations to protect the Iraqi people

Post by rocky Fri 07 Feb 2020, 5:50 am

[size=36]Allawi explains why he addressed the United Nations to protect the Iraqi people[/size]

Political | 02:08 - 07/02/2020

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News
, the former prime minister, the Iraqi tribune chief, Iyad Allawi, explained on Friday why he addressed the United Nations to protect the Iraqi people.
Allawi said, in a tweet on his Twitter, seen by Mawazine News, that "it is surprising that most countries of the world condemned the killing and brutal suppression of peaceful demonstrators, and demanded accountability for the killers. In bringing the perpetrators to justice. "
He added: "That is why I sent a letter to the United Nations calling for the protection of the honorable Iraqi people." Ended 6/29 n

Sponsored content

The text of Iyad Allawi's message to the Secretary General of the United Nations Empty Re: The text of Iyad Allawi's message to the Secretary General of the United Nations

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 26 Sep 2022, 4:44 pm