Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Announcing the granting of loans to unemployed youth amounting to 50 million dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announcing the granting of loans to unemployed youth amounting to 50 million dinars Empty Announcing the granting of loans to unemployed youth amounting to 50 million dinars

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Feb 2020, 2:02 am

Announcing the granting of loans to unemployed youth amounting to 50 million dinars

10:01 - 09/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, the head of the Nineveh Investment Commission, Ali Awad, announced that loans to unemployed youth would reach 50 million dinars.
    Awad said in a statement seen by / the information, "The Nineveh Investment Commission has started to allocate land for the establishment of several projects for young people in the province of Nineveh in order to eliminate unemployment."
    Awad added that "the loans that will be granted range between 30 to 50 million dinars for the youth of Nineveh who will participate in a project," noting that "projects in which a group of youth from the province will be subject to a feasibility study, provided that the benefit is made from the industrial areas in the governorates to meet the requirements of work ” Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:30 pm