Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: Allawi may replace the constitution penetrated by the presence of "Abdul Mahdi"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: Allawi may replace the constitution penetrated by the presence of "Abdul Mahdi" Empty Legal expert: Allawi may replace the constitution penetrated by the presence of "Abdul Mahdi"

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Feb 2020, 2:04 am

Legal expert: Allawi may replace the constitution penetrated by the presence of "Abdul Mahdi"

10:02 - 09/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private
    On Sunday, legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi confirmed that Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi would replace and assign another candidate in the event that he failed to submit his cabinet cabinet within 30 days of his appointment to form the government, pointing out that Abdul-Mahdi’s continued power is in violation of the constitution as he must hand over the duties to the president The Republic.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to "Information", that "Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi may not succeed in forming the new government, as the constitution in its article 76 in paragraphs 3, 4, 5, Allawi granted a period of one month to form the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] prepare the government program."
    He added that "Allawi must submit his cabinet and the government program during the specified period to Parliament in order to vote on it by an absolute majority, and it is possible to vote on half of the ministers plus one."
    He explained that "the president of the republic will assign another candidate in the event of Allawi's failure to form his government within 30 days of his assignment," noting that "Abdul-Mahdi will continue to run the affairs of the government, but it is a violation of the constitution, where he is supposed to take over the functions of the president of the republic instead of Abdul-Mahdi after his term ends. ” 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:51 am