Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's Transformation into a Source for Many Food Products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's Transformation into a Source for Many Food Products Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's Transformation into a Source for Many Food Products

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:14 am

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's Transformation into a Source for Many Food Products

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Tuesday 11 February 2020 - 10:53

Baghdad - Conscious 
    Iraq has become an importer of many food products after achieving self-sufficiency, the parliamentary finance committee announced Tuesday.    
    "For the first time, Iraq has been transformed from an importer to a source of some agricultural products," Said Haitham al-Jubouri, chairman of the Finance Committee, told The Iraqi News Agency (AAP). Corruption."  
    "Some countries rely on electronic border protection systems and if they are done in Iraq, there will be fruitful and rapid results for the Iraqi product," he said.
    "There are violations at some border crossings, as they do not comply with the tariff law, which facilitates the entry of goods from the region's ports directly to the central and southern regions, including live chicken and eggs, which causes a major problem," he said.
    "There is a quest to find a real agreement, and for the Kurdistan Government to control its border crossings," he said.
    ]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:15 am