Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance reveals moves to raise the minimum salaries of some ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary finance reveals moves to raise the minimum salaries of some ministries Empty Parliamentary finance reveals moves to raise the minimum salaries of some ministries

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Feb 2020, 6:14 am

Parliamentary finance reveals moves to raise the minimum salaries of some ministries

12:50 - 11/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Tuesday, that there were parliamentary moves to raise the level of minimum salaries for some ministries compared to other ministries, while the Federal Civil Service Law confirmed that it faces objections from some sectors that receive financial allocations.
    The committee’s rapporteur, Ahmed Al-Saffar, said in a statement to “Information”, “The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives has no intention of prejudicing the salaries of employees, but there are moves to increase the salaries of the lower ministries compared to other ministries,” noting that “every ministry has its own law, including presidencies.” The Three. ”
    Al-Saffar added, “There is an objection from some sectors to prejudice their salaries and their equality in ministries that receive very low salaries.” He pointed out that “the aim of amending the civil service law is to raise the salaries of employees in some ministries, just like their peers.”
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee had discussed earlier, the preparation of a new salary scale that guarantees social justice among employees, while instructing to host a number of government officials. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:35 am