Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran agrees to a $ 1.4 billion deal to develop two oil fields near Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran agrees to a $ 1.4 billion deal to develop two oil fields near Iraq Empty Iran agrees to a $ 1.4 billion deal to develop two oil fields near Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Feb 2020, 6:41 am

[size=35][size=35]Iran agrees to a $ 1.4 billion deal to develop two oil fields near Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2020-02-11 | 06:13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) has approved a $ 1.4 billion deal to develop two oil fields in Khuzestan, near the border with Iraq.

The company said in a statement posted on its official website that it "signed with the Iranian Mapna Group a ten-year contract within the framework of the international patent classification, to improve the recovery rate, increase production and the exploitation of the Parisian and Barge fields."

According to the company, the deal aims to achieve a maximum production of 85,000 barrels of oil per day and an additional cumulative production of about 121 million barrels, at a direct capital cost of 876.6 million dollars and an indirect cost of 235.3 million dollars. The cost of exploitation is estimated at 269 million dollars.

She added, that the contract includes a description of work on the modernization and construction of surface facilities (operating unit, water desalination, collection and promotion of gas pressure, gas injection facilities, flow and transportation pipes, and other related facilities), drilling new wells and repairing existing wells, the operating division layer, operations Gas lifting, drilling and oil exploration studies, experience of exhausting mining plans, human resources training, technology transfer, research and development.

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:44 pm