Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hashemi: Allawi agreed to rotate cabinet ministers from the Abdul Mahdi cabinet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hashemi: Allawi agreed to rotate cabinet ministers from the Abdul Mahdi cabinet Empty Al-Hashemi: Allawi agreed to rotate cabinet ministers from the Abdul Mahdi cabinet

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Feb 2020, 3:35 am

Al-Hashemi: Allawi agreed to rotate cabinet ministers from the Abdul Mahdi cabinet

10:35 - 12/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    Political analyst, Wasiq Al Hashemi, confirmed on Wednesday that the Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, acquiesced to the demands of the blocs and agreed to assign some ministers to the government of Abdul-Mahdi within his cabinet, stating that the conflict with the Kurds was still not resolved about the Kurds ’pressure to keep Fouad Hussein at the Ministry of Finance.
    Hashemi said to / the information / "Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi is under great pressure from the political blocs around the ministries and the imposition of certain names and the rotation of ministers."
    He added that "Allawi agreed to the requests of some of the blocs to rotate ministers and certain names in the government of Abdul-Mahdi within his cabinet," noting that "Allawi is afraid of rejecting all dictations that are presented by the blocs and Wafa who rejected his cabinet by the House of Representatives."
    He continued, "The conflict between Allawi and the Kurds has not been resolved yet about the condition of the Kurds, that Fouad Hussein remains within the Ministry of Finance," noting that "Allawi will lose the public and reference in the event that a full cabinet is provided within the conditions of the parties." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:58 pm