Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity sets cases of counterfeiting and commenting on real estate and Nineveh taxes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity sets cases of counterfeiting and commenting on real estate and Nineveh taxes Empty Integrity sets cases of counterfeiting and commenting on real estate and Nineveh taxes

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Feb 2020, 2:51 am

Integrity sets cases of counterfeiting and commenting on real estate and Nineveh taxes

•  Time: 2/22/2020 11:30 AM

•  Reading: 260 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Nineveh Investigation Directorate at the Federal Integrity Commission announced that it had carried out two seizures in the real estate registration and tax directorates in the governorate.
    [size=15][rtl][size=21]The Directorate, in talking about the two operations, indicated that a team of its owners moved to the Real Estate Registration Directorate - Al-Zuhur, and was able to arrest a defendant because he promoted forged registration photographs in conjunction with another defendant, the owner of the real estate office, who displays pictures of forged entries for sale, pointing to The second suspect was arrested during the operation.[/rtl]

[rtl]She added that the team was able, through a separate operation, to seize an employee of the Nineveh-As-Farah Tax Directorate while he was promoting the treatment of a citizen without the presence of the person concerned.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Directorate indicated that fundamental arrest records were prepared with the seized items in the two operations carried out, based on two judicial memoranda, and presented them with the accused to the judicial investigation body specializing in integrity issues in Nineveh, which decided to arrest them in accordance with the provisions of Articles (289 and 298 of the penalties respectively). is over[/rtl]
    [rtl]Ammar Al-Masoudi[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:31 am