Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Beards wear "turbans" and headscarves ... America directs its employees with strange new orders .. !

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Beards wear "turbans" and headscarves ... America directs its employees with strange new orders .. ! Empty Beards wear "turbans" and headscarves ... America directs its employees with strange new orders .. !

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Feb 2020, 3:53 am

[size=32]Beards wear "turbans" and headscarves ... America directs its employees with strange new orders .. !![/size]
     Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 10:27 am (207 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press  

Today, the US Air Force, in an update to its appearance-related policy, has permitted its affiliates to beards for religious reasons and to wear turbans (the sheikh) and the headscarf (for Muslim).

According to the update published, the Air Force affiliate is applying for a "waiver" that allows him to express those appearances.

Instructions refer to the possibility of wearing turbans and veils as long as they look "elegant and look professional and polite", with the need for a beard not to exceed two inches.

Turban and headscarf must be in colors "very similar to uniform".

And the US Army branch announced in 2017 that it would "give brigade leaders the power to allow military personnel to lengthen beards and wear headscarves and turbans."

The army minister said then that "the brigade commander must accept the requests of his soldiers regarding hair extensions, beards, and wearing sikhs for turbans and Muslim women for the veil, except in the case of military necessity."

The system in effect before stipulated the necessity of obtaining the approval of the Minister of the Army to show these religious symbols, the approval was not guaranteed and was temporary and should be renewed with every military mission.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:16 pm