Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In pictures, an Iraqi activist responds to the case of a deputy within hours, in a funny way.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In pictures, an Iraqi activist responds to the case of a deputy within hours, in a funny way. Empty In pictures, an Iraqi activist responds to the case of a deputy within hours, in a funny way.

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Feb 2020, 3:55 am

[size=32]In pictures, an Iraqi activist responds to the case of a deputy within hours, in a funny way.[/size]
     Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 10:50 am (Views 73)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Demonstrators in the city of Samawah collected the amount of one million Iraqi dinars for an activist in the popular movement after the court issued a ruling to pay that amount a fine for a lawsuit filed against him by a member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Faleh al-Sari.

The valid MP then won the lawsuit he filed against the activist, "Idris Al-Baraki", for his latest post on social media, which he brought to the first.

Within a few hours, the protesters succeeded in collecting the required amount of money within a few hours.

The whole sum was in the 250 dinar category, which is the lowest category to be dealt with in the Iraqi local currency, in a clear indication of the intent of the protesters to send a letter to the deputy bearing a kind of insult.

As one of the protesters from Samawah said in a video recorded early Thursday morning, as soon as the verdict was issued, all protesters rushed to the sit-in arenas inside and outside the Muthanna Governorate to collect the sum.

He added, "We meant to collect the sum in the category of 250 Iraqi dinars, and we will pay it to the current deputy."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:31 pm