Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Economist warns of targeting the Iraqi dinar

Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva on Fri 20 Jun 2014, 8:36 pm

20/06/2014 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Source News / economic expert warned .. Rashid al-Hilali, on Friday, targeting the country economically, especially the Iraqi dinar, which fell recently due to suspension of banking offices from work because of the deteriorating security situation.[/rtl]

[rtl]He told al-Hilali / Source News / "The views Khrajah working to destabilize the economic side of the country because it enters into the service of terrorist groups."[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "some stop banking offices recently led to a rise in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and this has negative repercussions on the national economy," explaining that "the enemies of Iraq are targeting the economic side in various ways, and this has to be the face of steps terrorists."[/rtl]

[rtl]Hilali and called on the government to "support the banking offices, support and ensure their protection in order to stop the low exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar."[/rtl]

[rtl]The analysts attributed the decline dinar exchange rate against the dollar to travel many citizens during the past few days out of Iraq and the transfer of money abroad, the value of the dollar, reassuring at the same time that the current decline in the exchange rate of the dinar is not a threat economically significant at the present time if you do not exceed 5%. "ended p19[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 17 Jan 2018, 9:09 am