Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Saeroun: Allawi has completed his formation and will gain the confidence of Parliament be

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Deputy for Saeroun: Allawi has completed his formation and will gain the confidence of Parliament be Empty Deputy for Saeroun: Allawi has completed his formation and will gain the confidence of Parliament be

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Feb 2020, 1:51 am

Deputy for Saeroun: Allawi has completed his formation and will gain the confidence of Parliament before the term ends

09:08 - 15/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Baghdad / Member of the House of Representatives for the Alliance of Saeron al-Shammari affirmed on Saturday that the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi almost completed the naming of the ministers of the new government, indicating that the new government will gain the confidence of Parliament before the end of the constitutional period.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement that he received / the information, a copy of it, that "the new formation will be from independent technocrats with no previous minister desiring the demands of peaceful demonstrators and protestors and the directions of the religious authority."
    Al-Shammari added that "most political blocs are with this approach and the new government will vote and give it confidence and within the constitutional period," stressing "the need for a parliamentary presence for the session to give confidence to the new government and its ministerial program, which is consistent with popular demands." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:58 am