Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Karbouli excludes a parliament session this week to pass Allawi's booth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Karbouli excludes a parliament session this week to pass Allawi's booth Empty Karbouli excludes a parliament session this week to pass Allawi's booth

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Feb 2020, 2:17 am

Karbouli excludes a parliament session this week to pass Allawi's booth

•  Time: 2/15/2020 10:59 AM

•  Reading: 338 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Member of the House of Representatives for the Iraqi Forces Alliance, Muhammad Karbouli, ruled out a session of parliament this week.
    Al-Karbouli said in a statement to an Arab newspaper that "there is no agreement to hold a session of the parliament this week because it is subject to mechanisms and consensus, and not just because someone wants to hold it while negotiations on forming a government have not ended yet."
    Al-Karbouli added: "Our alliance did not meet the Prime Minister-designate despite his many attempts to meet us and we will not meet him if his policy remains the same."
     On the reasons that prevent him from having a meeting with him, Karbouli says that "Allawi wants to take over is appointing the ministers as he pleases while the correct formula is to nominate us or the rest of the political forces and blocs as candidates for the ministries according to the specifications agreed upon by everyone, including the demonstration and opinion arenas. The year that he chooses is among the candidates whose powers represent the components and parties of their nomination. is over
    Mohammed Al-Marsoumi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:19 pm