Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Stopping the entry of Chinese workers due to Corona, providing great job op

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: Stopping the entry of Chinese workers due to Corona, providing great job op Empty Parliamentary Committee: Stopping the entry of Chinese workers due to Corona, providing great job op

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Feb 2020, 1:31 am

Parliamentary Committee: Stopping the entry of Chinese workers due to Corona, providing great job opportunities in oil companies

19:50 - 02/15/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Parliamentary Labor and Social Affairs Committee confirmed, on Saturday, that the federal government's action to stop the entry of the Chinese community and workers has provided great job opportunities in the field of oil companies.
    Committee member Fadel Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to "Information", that "the Iraqi government allowed the Chinese to leave [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but it did not allow them to enter to prevent the spread of Corona virus, and there are a large number of Chinese workers who left [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] during the current stage," pointing out that "leaving [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has provided opportunities Great work inside the oil and investment companies. ”
    He added that "local experiences will occupy the place of foreign workers in oil companies to take advantage of the current circumstance in developing their experiences and obtaining job opportunities," noting that "leaving foreign workers from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will not affect oil exports at all."
    And the Iraqi Ministry of Interior announced, earlier, that all foreign visitors from China were denied entry due to fears of the new Corona virus. Ended 25 t

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:35 am