Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt agrees with 5 companies to explore for oil and gas in the western Mediterranean early 2021

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt agrees with 5 companies to explore for oil and gas in the western Mediterranean early 2021 Empty Egypt agrees with 5 companies to explore for oil and gas in the western Mediterranean early 2021

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Feb 2020, 1:52 am

Egypt agrees with 5 companies to explore for oil and gas in the western Mediterranean early 2021

Egypt agrees with 5 companies to explore for oil and gas in the western Mediterranean early 2021 16727

Economy News - Baghdad
    Egyptian Minister of Petroleum Tariq Al-Mulla said in statements to Sky News Arabia that his country has agreed in principle with five international companies to explore for oil and gas in the western Mediterranean in deep waters in seven regions.
    Al Mulla added that the companies that will start exploratory searches in the western Mediterranean beginning in 2021 are Total, BP, Chevron and ExxonMobil, and that this will be the first time to work in this region.
    The Italian Eni discovery of the back field in 2015, which contains reserves of thirty trillion cubic feet of gas, opened the government's appetite for new auctions.
    During the past few years, Egypt has demarcated its maritime borders with some countries in order to explore for oil and gas without conflicts.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:34 am