Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: The sale of government positions in Iraq has not stopped for 17 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary: The sale of government positions in Iraq has not stopped for 17 years Empty Parliamentary: The sale of government positions in Iraq has not stopped for 17 years

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Feb 2020, 2:41 am

Parliamentary: The sale of government positions in Iraq has not stopped for 17 years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / ... Member of Parliament Bassem Khashan confirmed on Sunday that the operations of "selling" government positions have not stopped for 17 years in Iraq.

Khashan said in a press statement, "The sale of government positions in Iraq has not stopped for 17 years, starting with special grades, and above, and even positions of the minister's office manager or assistant general manager, but the matter has reached small jobs."

Khashan added, "Law No. 44 of 2008 which was canceled on October 31, 2019 by the Federal Court stipulated that special grades are distributed to political parties according to their representation," noting that "the parties took advantage of the matter in different directions."

Khashan pointed out that "he does not exclude the sale of ministerial posts, because any party that obtains a ministry will try to invest it in a manner that provides him with supportive funds for his political and economic bodies, filling his bank accounts, and preserving contracts and deals," and asked, "How can parties secure the funds to spend on their offices, their employees and their campaigns?" Media and its channels.

Yesterday, Saturday, the Supreme Judicial Council directed the Karkh Investigation Court to conduct an urgent investigation on the offer of funds in exchange for assuming positions in the government to be formed.

In a statement, the council said, "The latter instructed the Al-Karkh Investigation Court to conduct an urgent investigation regarding what Ibrahim Al-Sumaida’i said about offering money in exchange for assuming positions in the government to be formed."

He added, "The head of the Supreme Judicial Council instructed an immediate summons to all who appear in the media and claim bargaining for positions in the new government. If this allegation is false, those who declare a violation of the truth will be punished according to the law." Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:03 am