Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For most of its deficit .. the 2020 budget will be allocated to the operational component only

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For most of its deficit .. the 2020 budget will be allocated to the operational component only Empty For most of its deficit .. the 2020 budget will be allocated to the operational component only

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Feb 2020, 2:56 pm

For most of its deficit .. the 2020 budget will be allocated to the operational component only

19:55 - 16/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee expected, on Sunday, that the size of the financial deficit within the draft federal budget law for 2020 will exceed 50 trillion Iraqi dinars, while it indicated that the 2020 budget will only cover the operational part related to employee salaries.
    Committee member Hanin Qaddo said in a statement to / Information /, that “the launching of job grades for all ministries and allocating financial grants to the unemployed caused a rise in the planning deficit within the budget of 2020 ″, pointing out that“ the deficit may reach 50 trillion Iraqi dinars within the budget of 2020 ” .
    He added that "the deficit monitored at the present time is merely speculative and may increase or decrease according to the government's measures to reduce it," noting that "according to the current deficit, the 2020 budget will only fill the operational part of the current year and is unable to provide sufficient funds for the investment side."
    And that "the deficit in the salaries of employees may amount to more than 10 trillion Iraqi dinars."
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, earlier, that the House of Representatives will receive the federal budget bill for 2020 from the Council of Ministers in the month of April. T 25 is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:13 am