Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: the most prominent of these candidates to succeed Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: the most prominent of these candidates to succeed Maliki Empty Source: the most prominent of these candidates to succeed Maliki

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:56 am

Source: the most prominent of these candidates to succeed Maliki

01:35:21 / 06/2014
    MALIKI-11%2011%202012%20bb.jpg

Khandan - Ali Naji A source from within the National Alliance, the majority coalition parties are aware that the external position of the renewal of the mandate of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, has become weak and not as before because of the situation in the country, with the detection of the leading candidates to succeed al-Maliki as prime minister. The source said in a statement to "Khandan", "after the statements issued by the United States as well as the ongoing consultations between some blocks with Iran, demonstrated the image that dream Maliki to renew the mandate has become very difficult, because of the situation experienced by the country at present, as well as its relations with the bad with the blocks other political and all components of the country. " the source continued that "the blocks of the National Alliance began attending the leaves to put up their candidates for prime minister as substitutes for Nouri al-Maliki," explaining that "there are many names will go to the prime minister, but the most prominent and the most fortunate are the leader of the Dawa Party, Tarek Najm, and Jaafar al-Sadr, son of Ayatollah Mohammed Baqir al-Sadr, "pointing to the existence of other names Khasin Shahristani and Baqir al-Zubaidi, and Ibrahim al-Jaafari. source stressed that "the candidate which will be officially named the prime minister, he must have the admissibility of the National Alliance and the Iraqi political blocs," pointing to "The chances of Shahristani weak because of opposition by the Kurdistan region because of attitudes toward the region."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Tue Jun 18, 2024 5:35 am