Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Continued efforts to run idle laboratories, amid thousands of job opportunities10:51 - 02/18/2020

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Continued efforts to run idle laboratories, amid thousands of job opportunities10:51 - 02/18/2020 Empty Continued efforts to run idle laboratories, amid thousands of job opportunities10:51 - 02/18/2020

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Feb 2020, 2:22 am

Continued efforts to run idle laboratories, amid thousands of job opportunities10:51 - 02/18/2020
    Economie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kamal Muslim, Minister of Trade and Industry of the Kurdistan Regional Government, confirmed today, Tuesday, the continued efforts to re-activate the factories and factories that are suspended from work in the region.

Muslim said in a statement to him, followed by "Digital Media KNN" on the sidelines of his meeting with the owners of factories that are out of work: "The Ministry of Trade and Industry seeks, according to the efforts granted to it, to reactivate and operate the suspended factories and address their problems." Stressing that "the ministry is continuing its efforts to secure the largest possible job opportunities in addition to increasing local production in Kurdistan."

He pointed out that the Ministry of Commerce will remove all obstacles that are suspended from labor and related to the ministry, while other issues will be transferred to the Council of Ministers for treatment.

There are 3,714 laboratories in the region, but 2,272 of them are suspended from work, resulting in the disruption of 8,835 jobs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 25 Feb 2024, 10:08 am