Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Aramco signs an agreement to purchase Kuwaiti crude in anticipation of attacks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Saudi Aramco signs an agreement to purchase Kuwaiti crude in anticipation of attacks Empty Saudi Aramco signs an agreement to purchase Kuwaiti crude in anticipation of attacks

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2020, 1:28 am

Saudi Aramco signs an agreement to purchase Kuwaiti crude in anticipation of attacks

09:34 - 19/02/2020

Saudi - Saudi Aramco signs an agreement to purchase Kuwaiti crude in anticipation of attacks %D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%83%D9%88-123
    Information / Baghdad ..
    According to press sources, Saudi Aramco for Petroleum Products Trade (Aramco for Trade) signed its first agreement with the Kuwait National Petroleum Company to purchase Kuwaiti crude oil in 2020 for its refineries.
    The sources said that the commercial arm of Saudi Aramco, the world's largest oil export company, will start transporting Kuwaiti oil intended for export this year, a type that can be processed at Aramco's refineries in Asia. It was not immediately known how much oil would be transported under the contract.
    One of the sources said that Aramco will determine the rate to be transferred every month.
    Saudi Aramco suffered, after its refineries in Abqaiq and Khurais were subjected to a Yemeni bombing, from its reduced production in half, which was reflected in its obligations to buyers in global markets, and sought refuge in neighboring countries to supply them with oil shipments to meet their international obligations and not to lose the main buyers. Ended / 25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:14 pm