Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Surji: Choosing two presidents of the National Union will not cause any problems in making decisi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Surji: Choosing two presidents of the National Union will not cause any problems in making decisi Empty Al-Surji: Choosing two presidents of the National Union will not cause any problems in making decisi

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2020, 1:39 am

Al-Surji: Choosing two presidents of the National Union will not cause any problems in making decisions

08:40 - 02/19/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    The leader of the PUK, Ghayath Al-Surji, said on Wednesday that choosing the two presidents of the union will not create problems when making decisions or a conflict occurs between them, pointing to the existence of a higher committee that has large powers that can interfere in making decisions, in addition to the powers that will be determined in the coming days. .
    Al-Surji said in a statement to “Al-Maalouma”, “The National Union is a social, democratic party that enjoys co-presidency as it happens in many countries of the world, and there must be two presidents who run the party at the same time, and this experience will not create problems in decision-making.”
    He added, "There is a transformation in the National Union, after he had only a secretary (general secretary), while today he has two presidents (Lahore, a sheikh, and Paval Talabani)."
    He explained that "the National Union has a political committee that possesses high powers headed by Kossert Rasul, who served as the first deputy secretary general of the union, and it is possible to interfere in political decisions and resolve disputes if decisions occur", noting that "there are continuous meetings to define the powers of the Supreme Political Committee and the powers of Chairman of the Committee and the joint presidency. 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:06 pm