Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An IMF delegation visits Lebanon this week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - An IMF delegation visits Lebanon this week Empty An IMF delegation visits Lebanon this week

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2020, 2:13 am

An IMF delegation visits Lebanon this week

delegation - An IMF delegation visits Lebanon this week 19132

Economy News _ Baghdad
    International Monetary Fund spokesman Jerry Rice said on Tuesday that a team of IMF experts will visit Lebanon from February 20 to 23 to hear the views of the authorities there on economic challenges and provide technical advice.
    He added that the International Monetary Fund team will listen to the Lebanese authorities on “how they intend to confront Lebanon’s economic difficulties ... evaluate recent macroeconomic developments and provide expanded technical advice on policies to deal with challenges.” Economic facing the economy in general. ”
    Rice said Lebanon had not requested any financial assistance from the International Monetary Fund.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:26 am