Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Speaker discusses with a US official the formation of a government that meets the demands

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - Parliament Speaker discusses with a US official the formation of a government that meets the demands Empty Parliament Speaker discusses with a US official the formation of a government that meets the demands

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:10 am

[size=41]Parliament Speaker discusses with a US official the formation of a government that meets the demands of the Iraqis and the protection of demonstrators

2020-02-19
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=32]Yassin Iraq: Baghdad

Today, Wednesday, Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, discussed with a US official the formation of a strong government capable of meeting the demands of the Iraqis.
    The media office of the Speaker of the House said that the latter "received the Assistant Secretary of State for Near East Affairs David Schenker, in the presence of the American Ambassador to Iraq Matthew Toller."
    He pointed out that the meeting "during which the bilateral relations between the two countries were discussed, and the continuous cooperation to support Iraq in its war against terrorism, defeat ISIS remnants, and achieve stability."
    He pointed out that "the meeting discussed the developments of the political situation in the country, and the importance of forming a strong government with a clear vision capable of meeting the aspirations of the Iraqi people, and emphasizing the need to protect the peaceful demonstrators demanding reform."
    For his part, the Assistant Secretary of State affirmed "the strong US partnership with Iraq, in a manner that preserves its sovereignty, and to continue to cooperate to achieve the common goal, which is to defeat extremist terrorist organizations such as ISIS."
    Schenker said, "The United States respects the important and lasting role of the reference in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 am