Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Maliki denies providing financial support to Assad during his government

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Maliki denies providing financial support to Assad during his government Empty Maliki denies providing financial support to Assad during his government

Post by rocky on Wed 19 Feb 2020, 7:50 am

Maliki denies providing financial support to Assad during his government

12:19 - 02/19/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
Former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki denied, on Wednesday, support for the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad during his government, stressing that what was talked about on this is far from reality.
Maliki said in a televised interview, followed by / information /, that "what was talked about (regarding providing financial support to Assad) is far from reality and is not true."
Al-Maliki added, "Large money transfers cannot be achieved in the presence of supervision and the central bank."
On the other hand, Al-Maliki stressed that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  seeks to achieve common positions with everyone," stressing that "the calm between America and Iran must be from both sides." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 Apr 2020, 5:50 am