Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Uncovering the scenes of the meeting of Al-Halbousi's house on forming a government

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Uncovering the scenes of the meeting of Al-Halbousi's house on forming a government Empty Uncovering the scenes of the meeting of Al-Halbousi's house on forming a government

Post by rocky on Wed 19 Feb 2020, 7:51 am

Uncovering the scenes of the meeting of Al-Halbousi's house on forming a government

12:03 - 19/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad .. The
deputy revealed a coalition of state law, Nassif, on Wednesday, on the details of the meeting of political blocs in the house of Parliament Speaker Mohammed Al-Halbousi regarding the passage of the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, indicating that the political blocs discussed their ministerial share and left all the country's problems.
Nassif said in a statement to the "information" that "the discussions between the political blocs created some solutions regarding the support of the next government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi," noting that "the political blocs only discussed their ministerial share in the Allawi government and ignored the government program and the share of the provinces within the budget, solving problems and recent demonstrations" .
She explained that "it is likely that three to five names of candidates for the ministries will be put forward by the Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, to agree on the name of a particular bloc."
On Wednesday, the member of the Construction Alliance, Hussein Arab, confirmed that all indications are that the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will go inside Parliament, indicating that Allawi has completed the files of 19 ministers ready to vote except for 3 ministries. Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 Apr 2020, 5:52 am