Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

A US official flirting with the reference and discussing with Halbousi the formation of a "strong go

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A US official flirting with the reference and discussing with Halbousi the formation of a "strong go Empty A US official flirting with the reference and discussing with Halbousi the formation of a "strong go

Post by rocky on Wed 19 Feb 2020, 7:53 am

A US official flirting with the reference and discussing with Halbousi the formation of a "strong government"

12:01 - 02/19/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Baghdad ..
On Wednesday, US Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs David Schenker discussed with Parliament Speaker Mohamed Al-Halbousi the formation of a "strong government", while expressing the United States' respect for the important and lasting role of the reference.
A statement of the Halbousi office, which received / information /, received a copy of it, that “Speaker of the House of Representatives Muhammad Al-Halbousi received yesterday, Tuesday, the American Assistant Secretary of State for Near East Affairs, Mr. David Schenker, in the presence of the American Ambassador to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Matthew Toller.”
The statement added that "during the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations between the two countries, continuous cooperation to support [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  in its war against terrorism, defeat [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  remnants , and achieve stability."
The meeting also discussed, according to the statement, "the developments of the political situation in the country, and the importance of forming a strong government with a clear vision capable of meeting the aspirations of the Iraqi people, and emphasizing the need to protect peaceful demonstrators demanding reform."
For his part, the Assistant Secretary of State affirmed "the strong US partnership with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , in a manner that preserves its sovereignty, and continued cooperation to achieve the common goal, which is to defeat extremist terrorist organizations such as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ," expressing "the respect of the United States to the important and lasting role that the Marjaiya plays in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 Apr 2020, 9:37 pm