Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mulla: There are no longer any major obstacles to the passing of the Allawi government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mulla: There are no longer any major obstacles to the passing of the Allawi government Empty Al-Mulla: There are no longer any major obstacles to the passing of the Allawi government

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Feb 2020, 1:38 am

Al-Mulla: There are no longer any major obstacles to the passing of the Allawi government

09:43 - 02/20/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The former deputy, Haider Al-Mulla, confirmed on Thursday that the chances of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Allawi are great in the House of Representatives, indicating that there are no longer significant obstacles to the passing of the Allawi government.
    Al-Mulla said in a statement reported by "Al-Sharq Al-Awsat" newspaper and seen by him / the information, that "Mohammed Allawi's chances are great inside Parliament," noting that "there are no great obstacles for him to hinder the process of granting confidence."
    Mullah added, "Many of the things that could have hampered the chances of confidence have been settled."
    The coalition of forces revealed, today, Thursday, a Sunni-Kurdish agreement to pass the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, stressing that a committee had been formed to bring the views of the Kurds and Sunnis closer, and between the Prime Minister-designate to overcome obstacles between the two sides. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:27 am