Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Transportation: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Transportation: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky Empty Transportation: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky

Post by rocky on Thu 20 Feb 2020, 2:21 am

Transportation: European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our sky

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
The Ministry of Transport announced, Thursday, that European, foreign and Arab airlines are flying again in our skies after canceling the recommendation of the European Aviation Security Agency that the Iraqi airspace is safer and more stable.
Transport Minister Abdullah Laibi said in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, "We are keen on securing and prevailing airspace in Iraq and the region," noting that "the Ministry of Transport is keen to provide the best navigational services for the aircraft transiting our airspace, and that we are in the process of opening air corridors. New and reduce separation between aircraft to accommodate the great momentum of aircraft crossing over the sky of Iraq. " 
He added that "the air navigation company with its specialized cadres was able to renew the confidence of European airlines and resume flying through Iraqi airspace again."
It is worth noting that the Dutch and Norwegian airlines have already resumed their flights in Iraqi airspace early this month after the recommendation made by the Aviation Security Agency to warn against using the skies in Iraq on the 8 and 11 of last January following the recent events in the country and the Middle East region, but the Federation Agency The European Aviation Security retracted its decision on the 24th of the same month, after another evaluation of the information related to the safety of flights in Iraqi space proved that the sky of Iraq is safe and stable.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 Apr 2020, 10:48 pm