Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Labor announces the 19th installment of full-time appointments

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Labor announces the 19th installment of full-time appointments Empty Labor announces the 19th installment of full-time appointments

Post by rocky on Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:12 am

Labor announces the 19th installment of full-time appointments

09:16 - 20/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The information / Baghdad ..
On Thursday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced the 19th installment of full-time employee salary coverage.
Issam Abdel Latif, head of the Ministry of Care for People with Disabilities and Special Needs in the Ministry, said in a statement reported by the “Al-Sabah” newspaper, which was viewed by him / information /, that “the authority announced the batch of 19 applicants to include the full-time salary of the appointed appointee,” noting that it “has started announcing the names of 75 beneficiaries ”
And Abdul Latif added, “The authority works to simplify routine procedures by receiving beneficiaries from citizens who want to provide them with letters of support for many ministries that fall within the framework of providing services for people with disabilities, including Iraqi Airways, in order to reduce the prices of travel tickets and as stated in Law No. (38) for the year 2013 on the Ministry of Transport. ”
Abdul Latif added, "The letters of support also include those addressed to the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in order to allocate one academic seat in each specialty for admission to graduate studies, in addition to that support to the Ministry of Health and Environment for the work of industrial parties, stressing that the authority's efforts have made efforts Exceptional for the purpose of completing transactions quickly and accurately to serve this affected segment of society.
He stated that "the authority published on its website the names of the registered persons on the privileges of the Disabled Persons Law and the special needs who were contacted to conduct the medical examination", indicating that "the governorates were directed to continuously communicate and coordinate with the departments of the Commission to simplify procedures and achieve the best ways to serve the category of people with disabilities ”
Abdel Latif pointed out that "field visits to the departments have been activated in order to continuously oversee their work in order to improve the level of service provided to people with disabilities and the special needs of the governorates." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:41 pm