Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance proposes solutions to alleviate the budget deficit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary finance proposes solutions to alleviate the budget deficit Empty Parliamentary finance proposes solutions to alleviate the budget deficit

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Feb 2020, 2:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=30]Parliamentary finance proposes solutions to alleviate the budget deficit[/size]

[rtl]16 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Follow-up - Direction Press

Today, Friday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee proposed solutions to reduce the deficit in the public budget.

Member of the Committee, MP Haneen Al-Qaddo said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, that "the budget faces major challenges unless the government puts real outputs," noting that "controlling border crossings, as well as collecting electricity and water, can support the budget and alleviate the deficit in it, especially And that Iraq is losing large sums because of the lack of control over the entrances to the ports.

He added that "the government in charge must work to develop plans to use public money in a rational and economic manner, in addition to activating the government program and implementing important projects."

He explained that "about 162 giant projects are suspended due to the lack of necessary supervision of the contracting contractors."

MY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 8:59 pm