Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi: The date of the vote on the ministry has not been set I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi: The date of the vote on the ministry has not been set I Empty Al-Halbousi: The date of the vote on the ministry has not been set I

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Feb 2020, 2:29 am

Al-Halbousi: The date of the vote on the ministry has not been set

Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament Mohammed al-Halbousi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament Mohammed al-Halbousi

Agencies - Abu Dhabi
    Iraqi Parliament Speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi said the date of the special session to vote on the "ministerial booth" has not yet been set, pointing out that it is not possible before the ministerial platform and the names of ministers reach parliament.

"So far, the parliament has not reached the ministerial curriculum or the names of the ministerial booth," al-Halbousi said in a statement published by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), adding that if the ministerial platform and the names of the ministers arrive, the presidency will begin to complete the procedures for holding the meeting.

Al-Halbousi pointed out that the rules of procedure stipulated that "in the event of the arrival of the curriculum, the president will refer it to a special committee headed by one of his deputies to prepare a report to be submitted to the Council before the vote." The House of Representatives is full of money."

The iraqi official explained that the aim of forming any government is to "get out of a crisis. We don't want to go to a government that could threaten community peace or create a rift among the components of society."

Al-Halbousi ruled out that there will be unilateral measures, pointing out that the president of the council and his two deputies "were keen from the very first moment to agree with their decisions."

"I don't see any seriousness from the prime minister in charge of setting a date for the early elections," he said, noting that the previous commission held the elections six months after its formation.

He noted that Iraq has bled a lot over the past months and that "there should be a clear position on the part of the political forces to come up with a clear vision that meets the demands of the demonstrators."

Al-Halbousi asked the president-designate to make the election a priority and to set a date for early elections.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:24 am