Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is considering preventing entry of foreign workers for fear of corona

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is considering preventing entry of foreign workers for fear of corona Empty Iraq is considering preventing entry of foreign workers for fear of corona

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Feb 2020, 1:31 am

Iraq is considering preventing entry of foreign workers for fear of corona

09:47 - 02/23/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced that it is coordinating with the Ministry of Interior to prevent foreign labor from entering the country, especially from affected countries.
    "The department conducted coordination with the Civil Status, Passports and Residence Department at the Ministry of the Interior to discuss cooperation in granting features to foreign migrant workers and how to reduce them," said Raed Jabbar Bahd, director general of the Department of Labor and Vocational Training at the Ministry, in a statement reported by the newspaper Al-Sabah, which was viewed by him / information. ”
    Bahd pointed out that "a joint workshop was held with the ministries of interior, foreign affairs and oil, in the presence of the Chinese ambassador and the Korean ambassador to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to deal with cases that could be monitored from those with coronavirus infection if they were found among workers from these two countries inside [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He stressed, "Preventing the Department of Civil Status, Passports and Residence from China for a month as a precaution to prevent the transmission of the virus to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:48 am