Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Barzani calls on Maliki to resign to address the situation in Iraq

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Barzani calls on Maliki to resign to address the situation in Iraq Empty Barzani calls on Maliki to resign to address the situation in Iraq

Post by wciappetta Sun 22 Jun 2014, 6:45 am

To me this seems like electioneering since he full well knows  Malikis not going to be elected again ...He is showing he is a real politician, He would never want to burn a political bridge  so he knows the bridge is already blown up....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    SATURDAY, JUNE 22, 2014 12:06 M M R / M P   
    Twilight News / The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Naچervan Barzani, Sunday, to address the situation that has plagued Iraq require the resignation of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki from office.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Barzani said during an interview with Channel NBC U.S. and pursued "Twilight News", that the al-Maliki to resign because he remained in office if the problems will go to more complex and will not be found on any solutions.
    In response to a question of whether the channel that he was able to meet with Maliki to tell him what, Barzani replied that he would tell him that the situation requires a political solution and not a military one.
    Barzani pointed out that he had warned al-Maliki by more than six months from the totals for the armed attacks, but the latter did not listen to him, he said.
    And saw the security and political situation in Iraq dangerous developments following the sudden withdrawal of the Iraqi security forces from the province of Nineveh, and a number of cities in the provinces of Salahuddin, Kirkuk and Diyala and control elements "Daash" on them, while over the state House of Representatives and the chair of Minister and the Republic on the fourteenth of this month and still new council non-coalesced to form a new government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Barzani calls on Maliki to resign to address the situation in Iraq Empty Re: Barzani calls on Maliki to resign to address the situation in Iraq

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 22 Jun 2014, 7:18 am

Pressure is coming on all sides, lets see what happens this next Tuesday, hopefully when the new parliament sits for first meeting.
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 10:14 am