Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Fatah official talks about "the first violation" committed by Allawi: He will have difficulty pass

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Fatah official talks about "the first violation" committed by Allawi: He will have difficulty pass Empty A Fatah official talks about "the first violation" committed by Allawi: He will have difficulty pass

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Feb 2020, 6:14 am

A Fatah official talks about "the first violation" committed by Allawi: He will have difficulty passing his cabinet

14:06 - 02/23/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Sunday, MP from the Al-Fateh Alliance, Mahdi Taqi Amerli, affirmed that the failure of sending the new booth candidates to Parliament during the 48-hour period prescribed in the bylaws is a legal violation, indicating that Allawi has set himself with great embarrassment for not adhering to the scheduled time presenting his program and his cabinet ministers and will face Difficulty passing his ministry.
    Taqi said in a statement to "Information", that "the first violation committed by Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi was his delay in sending his government program and the names of candidates for ministries to Parliament 48 hours before the special session was held in accordance with the internal system of the House of Representatives, although he requested that the two be determined to hold the session." .
    Amerli added, "The delay in sending the program and the names of candidates to government ministries will expose Allawi to many criticisms, and he will face difficulty passing his government because he was the one who requested that the two be set as the date for the voting session."
    And Emerli expected, "The quorum for tomorrow's session will not be completed if it was called by the Speaker of Parliament, due to the lack of sufficient information for the candidates." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:58 pm