Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Private Banking Association holds a course on "Banking Awareness Strategy and Quality of Servi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi - Iraqi Private Banking Association holds a course on "Banking Awareness Strategy and Quality of Servi Empty Iraqi Private Banking Association holds a course on "Banking Awareness Strategy and Quality of Servi

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Feb 2020, 5:25 pm

Iraqi Private Banking Association holds a course on "Banking Awareness Strategy and Quality of Service"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Association of Iraqi Private Banks, in cooperation with the Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank, held, on Sunday, a training course entitled "Banking Awareness Strategy and Quality of Service", with the participation of a number of workers in the government and private banking sector, at the Association's headquarters.
    The course aims to apply the basic concepts of customer service in the work environment and develop participants' skills about the concepts of customer protection and care and methods of obtaining customer feedback to improve the customer service program continuously, in addition to applying strategies that aim to restore customer loyalty and familiarity in managing the customer complaints system.
    The course targets directors, assistants, and workers in the banking awareness and public protection department, managers, secondees, and workers in the marketing department.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:51 pm