Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Turkmen leader: Allawi violated his promise after the names of his cabinet were leaked

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Turkmen leader: Allawi violated his promise after the names of his cabinet were leaked Empty A Turkmen leader: Allawi violated his promise after the names of his cabinet were leaked

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Feb 2020, 2:04 am

A Turkmen leader: Allawi violated his promise after the names of his cabinet were leaked

08:40 - 02/24/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Monday, Turkmen leader Jassim Muhammad Jaafar stated that the Prime Minister-designate promised the Turkmen a representative in his cabinet, pointing out that the leaks confirm Allawi's failure to comply with what the Turkmen promised.
    Jaafar said in a statement to the "information", that "Allawi confirmed during his meeting with the Turkmen delegation that he will put a representative of us in his cabinet, but perhaps the situation is not as we envision it, as things differed and we may not be fair in the cabin of Allawi."
    He added that "the leaked names did not witness any representation of the Turkmen in the Allawi government, as the Turkmen began to worry that they did not get their representative in the new government."
    And that "Allawi, the promise of the Turkmen and leaks proved the opposite, which confirms that Allawi violated what was promised."
    Jaafar ruled out that the government would be passed next Wednesday as a result of the differences between the blocs and political parties. 25 n ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:59 pm