Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani's party: We have no personal differences with "Allawi"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani's party: We have no personal differences with "Allawi" Empty Barzani's party: We have no personal differences with "Allawi"

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Feb 2020, 1:40 am

Barzani's party: We have no personal differences with "Allawi"

08:50 - 26/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Wednesday, the Kurdistan Democratic Party confirmed that there are no personal differences with the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, pointing out that the difference came due to the failure to observe the principle of consensus and partnership in forming the new government.
    The party's deputy, Bashar Hamid, said in a statement to "Information", that "the region practices its policy very clearly from courtesy of anyone, and will stand against voting for Allawi's government if no specific formula is reached on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He added that "the region and its politicians do not stand against the person of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, and therefore the dispute with Allawi is not personal, but rather because of the principle that he followed in the government formation."
    And that "the Kurds have no confidence in the procedures and the government program presented by Allawi, as it is against the principle of partnership and consensus, which makes the Kurds stand against the voting process for the cabinet cabinet." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:23 am