Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Allawi: Tomorrow, the first independent booth will be voted on

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Allawi: Tomorrow, the first independent booth will be voted on Empty Allawi: Tomorrow, the first independent booth will be voted on

Post by rocky on Wed 26 Feb 2020, 6:33 am

Allawi: Tomorrow, the first independent booth will be voted on

12:56 - 02/26/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
Designated Prime Minister Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi confirmed, on Wednesday, that tomorrow, Thursday, will witness the vote on the first cabinet of independent ministers, stressing that the quota page will be folded and the aspiration of a strong Iraq.
Allawi said in a tweet on his page on the social networking site "Twitter" and saw him / the information /, "Tomorrow, God willing, the vote on the first booth will be made by qualified and impartial independent candidates, who will return the people their rights and prestige to Iraq."
Allawi added, "Tomorrow will be the date of the honorable meeting of the members of the House of Representatives who have national positions who have stood up to the great challenges with the people who have resisted killing and oppression." .
The member of the House of Representatives for the Alliance for Peace Walkers al-Shammari confirmed, today, Wednesday, that there is a political consensus within Parliament on the passage of the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 Apr 2020, 5:40 am