Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Newspaper: Five Allawi government ministers hold second citizenship, one of whom is over 80 years ol

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Newspaper: Five Allawi government ministers hold second citizenship, one of whom is over 80 years ol Empty Newspaper: Five Allawi government ministers hold second citizenship, one of whom is over 80 years ol

Post by rocky on Wed 26 Feb 2020, 6:41 am

[size=35][size=35]Newspaper: Five Allawi government ministers hold second citizenship, one of whom is over 80 years old[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-02-26 | 07:51
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]An Arab newspaper revealed that five ministers in the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Allawi hold a second citizenship, stating that one of them is over 80 years old.

Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed newspaper quoted a political source as saying that "the team of Prime Minister Muhammad Allawi, in charge of negotiations, is scheduled to make a new attempt, the fourth in two days, with representatives of several political blocs that are conservative on the mechanism and conditions of Allawi's work in forming his government, including the possibility of reviewing A number of ministers, especially those with second citizenship, are now five in the new government. "

He added that "among them is a candidate for the Ministry of Oil, who is over the age of 80, and holds a British nationality other than that of Iraq," noting that "this is in violation of the Iraqi law, which obligates the assignment of any person to the second nationality in the event of receiving any executive position with the rank of minister."

He continued, "Allawi lost during the past three days parliamentary votes in support of him from the Arab Shiite and Sunni blocs, after the negotiations he fought with the Kurdish forces, and tried to win their support by agreeing to some of its conditions."

The source indicated that "Shiite political forces refused to vote for Allawi, except in the event that the large and influential Kurdish and Sunni political forces participate in the Iraqi parliament," explaining that "the position of the Prime Minister-designate is not settled in terms of the number of those who will gain their confidence in tomorrow's session, and that there are signs From the United States, I sent him through US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo that any nascent government in Iraq must gain Sunni and Kurdish acceptance, which is the first American entry in the line of the crisis of forming the Iraqi government, "according to the newspaper.

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 10 Apr 2020, 5:53 am