Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Trade: We have a good supply of food items

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Trade: We have a good supply of food items Empty Trade: We have a good supply of food items

Post by rocky on Thu 27 Feb 2020, 2:55 am

Trade: We have a good supply of food items

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
The Ministry of Trade assured citizens that it has a good strategic storage of all foodstuffs included in the ration card items.
The director of the General Company for Grain Trade in the Ministry, Eng. Hassanein Al-Zubaidi, confirmed in a statement to the official "Al-Sabah" newspaper, that his company possesses a strategic strategic storage of rice and wheat materials sufficient to meet the need of the ration card items, noting the continued arrival of ships loaded with imported rice and their transportation to the company's warehouses, in addition to What you own locally from it.
And that the company is preparing agents for food and flour with the shares of citizens for the first months of this year, noting that the materials that were distributed among citizens relied very heavily on the local production of rice and wheat, which the company relied heavily on the local ones.
Al-Zubaidi affirmed his ministry’s keenness to support the government’s tendency to encourage the national product, noting that his ministry directed all its companies to contract with local government companies and factories to purchase local products, especially those that included ration items such as rice, wheat, sugar and edible oil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 Apr 2020, 5:35 am