Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Kuwait brings in a global medical team against the backdrop of the spread of "Corona."

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Kuwait brings in a global medical team against the backdrop of the spread of "Corona." Empty Kuwait brings in a global medical team against the backdrop of the spread of "Corona."

Post by rocky on Thu 27 Feb 2020, 3:57 am

[size=30]Kuwait brings in a global medical team against the backdrop of the spread of "Corona."[/size]

[rtl]5 views[/rtl]

Follow-up - Direction Press

The Kuwaiti Cabinet decided, after an exceptional meeting, today, Thursday, to bring in a specialized medical team through the World Health Organization as soon as possible against the backdrop of the spread of the Corona virus.

The Kuwaiti Cabinet website stated on “Twitter” that “it was decided to bring in a specialized international medical team through the World Health Organization as soon as possible to see all the procedures that are being followed at various levels in the face of this serious epidemic, evaluate these procedures and measures and provide advice and suggestions to correct what It requires correction or blessing of these procedures.

He added, "The Ministry of Social Affairs has also been assigned in coordination with the Federation of Cooperative Associations to provide sterilization materials in all cooperative societies."

In addition, the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health announced today, Thursday, that the number of new cases of Coronavirus in the country has risen to 43.

The ministry had confirmed yesterday, Wednesday, that all cases infected with this epidemic are "stable, and the approved protocols are being applied in isolation, and the injured will receive the necessary medical care in a hospital prepared and equipped to receive patients with the Corona virus."

AG

http://aletejahtv.com/etejah-press/archives/364350

Current date/time is Thu 09 Apr 2020, 10:44 pm